Friday, June 27, 2008

Real Pirates

Someone who knows of Ballista's fondness for all things pirate (sans the Pittsburgh baseball franchise) informs me of a new exhibit devoted to high seas buccaneers at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. It's doubtful that I will be able to make the trek to the City of Brotherly Love to view the exhibit; however, I decided to check out the web site to see what Ballista might be missing. Through a round-about-way Ballista ended up at a partner site of the exhibit, which features several Flash-based pirate-themed games. I was sucked in for at least an hour! And I didn't even try the "Advanced" level game yet. If you want to plunder some serious time, go here.




The official web site of the traveling exhibit is here.





Update:
Ballista can have a pirate-themed party at the Franklin! Rum all around.

Update 2: Shiver me timbers, the parties are for children. Run up the colors and give 'em a broadside.

No comments: